I had been a loyal customer for many years and never worried about not receiving the bows I buy for them BloomingBows.com, until now.I bought another bow from them for my newborn to do her 3 month pictures in.
Having not received the bow yet I was getting worried and decided I would go to the site, message them and get a time frame as to when I should expect to receive the bow but was angry to find the site has been deleted.
I their loyal customer was scammed.I now have to open a depute with Paypal.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "Our open range decals are pealing and look terrible! But open range says won't stand behind a 40$ sticker? Pretty said for a 50000$ camper! That's fine ill just peal..."
- "I went shopping on Kohls.com for a baby shower gift for my brother & his wife. $120 later I was ready to check out and went through the checkout process...."
- "Motel 6 in Hot Springs So Dak has bedbugs and the current management wanted to deny and accuse me of bringing them. I just spent a night so go figure..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."